“All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.” Orison S. Marden
- 12th international colloquium- Psychology and Education: Presentation (PDF, 1.08MB); Paper (PDF, 460MB), ISPA, June 2012.
- BEST – Board of European Students of Technology, Report (PDF, 673KB), IST-UTL, May 2012.
- Edulearn’11 – The Elaboration of Best Practices Manual in Teaching (PDF, 1.09MB), Barcelona, July 2011.
- 12th International Conference on Motivation (PDF,21KB), Oporto University, September 2010.
- Learning and Teaching in Higher Education (Paper (PDF, 164KB)) Évora University, April 2010
- Quality Assurance for the Higher Education Change Agenda (QAHECA) Project (http://www.eua.be/publications/) – QAHECA Final Report (PDF, 1MB); Prof. Pedro Lourtie Presentation(PDF, 104KB) on Creativity and Diversity (PDF, 780KB) – Denmark, November 2009
- FEDORA 2009 (PDF, 3.1MB) Lifelong Guidance – The key to lifelong learning, Universiaet Berlin, October 2009
- Tutoring Program (PDF, 3MB) EduLearn09, International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies, Barcelona, 6 a 8 de July
- Tutoring at IST – Promoting Happiness at Higher Education (PDF, 3.3MB) Congress “Meanings of Happiness in Higher Education”, 16th Congress of the European Association for Happiness, Lisbon, July 2009