The Best Teaching Practices project started in 2008/09 school year, aiming to collect, identify and disclose the best teaching practices used by IST teachers. Has an innovator project within a university context where quality issues are being more valued, the Project is associated with IST Pedagogical Council, QUC – Course Unit Quality System and SiQuIST – IST Internal Quality System. The developed work, as so far, allowed the release of a video with best teachers interviews and a preliminary report on good teaching practices, that with further work will conduct to the first Best Teaching Practices Manual. The developed work has also been published and presented in national and international seminars and conferences and been the main subject of the IST Educational Journeys in 2011.
- Educational Journeys “Good Teaching Practices at IST”, November 2011: Conference’s Presentations; Best Teaching Practices Video.
- QUC – Course Unit Quality System: http://quc.ist.utl.pt/en/recursos/
- 12th international colloquium- Psychology and Education: Presentation (PDF, 1.08MB); Paper (PDF, 460MB), ISPA, June 2012.
- BEST – Board of European Students of Technology, Report (PDF, 673KB), IST-UTL, May 2012.
- Edulearn’11 – The Elaboration of Best Practices Manual in Teaching (PDF, 1.09MB), Barcelona, July 2011.
- Learning and Teaching in Higher Education (Paper (PDF, 164KB) & Presentation (PDF, 944KB)) Évora University, April 2010